Living and Dining Room
- Light and airy living space with ample seating for six people.
- Full-length windows provide spectacular views.
- Wood-burning stove and oil-fired central heating.
- Wifi, 32” Freeview TV, DVD, CD, Ipod dock and games consoles.
- Lots of books, DVDs, games and toys for all ages.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and stunning views.
- Cosy double bedroom to the rear of the lodge.
- Twin room with lovely views of the loch and connecting door to the master bedroom.
- Large family bathroom with corner bath, shower, toilet, sink and bidet.
Kitchen and Utility Room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Halogen hob, oven, dishwasher, microwave, American fridge freezer
- Utility room with washing machine
- Lots of space for muddy boots and wet coats
- Electric waffle maker for an extra Nordic touch
- Fabulous new six-person sauna
- Completely private and enclosed one acre garden
- Woodland path, stream and bridges
- Sunny patio with wooden furniture and BBQ
- Games building with table-tennis and dartboard